30 for 30 Challenge: Day Eleven and Day Twelve

Sorry for no posts yesterday! I didn't have time to do more than take pictures the day before, or for most of yesterday. Sigh. At least I have a good excuse for why I couldn't get anything done yesterday.



Poor puppy had to have shots so she can stay at Petsmart while we go to Cali. Don't feel sorry for her, though. She hates cars, and hates city areas.

Also, guys, I'm an idiot. I seriously should not have been shopping last weekend...I shoulda been shopping this weekend! -facepalm- How could I forget about fourth of july sales? Well, live and learn, but still. Totally facepalm worthy.

Dress - Forever 21 | Shoes - Image
 

This dress is far too comfy. So are the shoes.

Tank - Wet Seal | Shorts - H&M | Flip-flops - Forever 21
 

Admittedly, this was more of a 'I'm stuck in the horrible heat of Texas let's try not to die' outfit. Because I was outside quite a bit of the day, with the puppy.

Hopefully my posts tomorrow will actually get up on time. This one would have been done last night, had Blogger not somehow scrambled its brains and died on me. :<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue