What I'm Working On

Just a short little list of thiiiings I'm working on (sort of), in case anybody's interested.


  • zebra-grafitiing my makeup lockbox (used during plays & trips because it keeps the stuff fairly safe)
  • Finding some way to make the bow on one headband stay
  • writing on a zombie story idea I had - don't ask, it's SO weird, but I have to write it
  • attempting to be useful working at a VBS program
  • re-reading Tina Fey's Bossypants
  • actually bothering to get my summer reading
  • getting some more characters profiled in my character notebook/filething (I require it to keep track)
  • finishing sketches of several characters, as well as a few fanfiction chapters
  • and working on some other story ideas that aren't fanfiction/zombie stuff
  • finding some place to store my new epic water bottle (I'll post a picture soon-ish)
  • writing a post about what non-thrifted stuff I managed to buy
  • and the rather epic store I discovered while at the mall yesterday
  • trying to start a packing list for Cali, so I don't manage to forget hairthings like I did going to Spain
  • try to actually do something with my friends
  • finish cleaning my room


I must admit, the most fun things on the list are the zebra-graffiti and re-reading Bossypants. But I'll still manage to get through most of this sometime soon, I think.

Is your to-do list/working-on list trying to stretch to a mile long like mine has been attempting to do? (I know that the instant I hit publish, I will think of at least ten more things I'm working on right now that I should have added).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue