30 for 30 Challenge: Day Eight and Day Nine

I'm slow! I have a lot of excuses...like sheer exhaustion. For Day Eight, I was basically as lazy as I could go without breaking the challenge and throwing on sweatpants.

T-shirt - school-ish | Shorts- H&M | Flip-flops - Forever 21
 

Yup. Laaaaazy day.

Then, Sunday, yesterday, Day Nine, I had church. So I sort of dressed up. For the record, those pants were swapped in for a skirt that happened to suddenly be too big on me. The downside of losing weight is that things start being too big. On the other hand, that's not necessarily a bad thing...

Oxford - school uniform | Tank - A'gaci | Pants/legging-things - Forever 21 | Boots - Rue21 | Cocktail Ring -
Charlotte Russe | Turquoise bracelets - Forever 21 | wood bangle - gifted | woven bracelet - school
 

That oxford is crazy huge on me. Needless to say, I don't wear it as part of my uniform anymore.



Yeah, I put on make-up today. I even got eyeliner on my upper lids! (This is a big accomplishment for me, as I am terrified of eyeliner, because it is a poky thing right near my eye D= )


0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue