A'gaci - My New Obsession!

I have to say, I love A'gaci Too. I spotted them a while back, thanks to the epic purse in the window. And guess what? I bought that lovely, in red, yesterday! And another thing, of course. I also found a ton of things I simply adore while wandering through.

First, my haul!
Hello, lace tank top. We're going to be good friends.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!






























I'm pleased with what I got. I just wish I'd had a little extra so that I could have bought this amazing on sale blazer I found. FIFTEEN DOLLARS FOR A BLAZER. That's not exactly something you see often. And I wholly expect that it'll be gone by next pay day. :'| On the other hand, I might find one when I get the time to go thrifting... We'll see!

And then there are things I noticed and loved, pictures from the website though.





Picture from here.
Picture from here.
Picture from here.
Picture from here.
Picture from here.
Picture from here.
Picture from here.
Picture from here.
Picture from here.


I love so much of what their store carries, especially the accessories. Find anything you like today?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue