blame it on pinterest

More specifically, blame it on some of the people I follow on Pinterest. Even more specifically, blame my burgeoning obsession with polka dot jeans on this board (by which I also mean to blame it on Tracy and Jessica (hi)). I ill-advisedly got onto Pinterest last night, before I attempted to go to bed, and spent a significant amount of time drooling over the gorgeous pairs of pants they'd been pinning. I don't think it's a full-fledged problem yet, but give it time, give it time... In the meantime, some of my favorite pairs of polka dot pants.



I like #2 a lot, because it seems like you can't tell that it has a pattern at first, which I find really interesting. It might be more obvious in person, but I just find the concept of it being a little bit of an illusion pretty cool. "Oh, what lovely lilac jeans you- THERE'S POLKA DOTS ON THEM OH MY GOSH!" It's always kinda fun to surprise people, right?

Seriously, though, I'm pretty sure I normally reserve this level of "waaaant" for ludicrously expensive ballgowns.

What are you seriously wanting to own right now?

3 comments:

  1. Oh so many pretty pants! I love the lilac shade!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lilac pants are definitely my favorites, though they're all lovely!

      Delete
  2. I love polka dot pants. And polka dots in general. I think numbers 4 and 5 are my favorites. Thanks for mentioning us in your post. Pinterest is definitely addicting.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue