Oscars!

I didn't watch the Oscars, I confess. I don't really care too much to see it - I'm not a big fan of watching awards shows, and anyways, I'm drowning in homework. (DROWNING I TELL YOU, DROWNING! okay, melodrama over). Still, I caught a few glimpses whenever I took a break from work, and there were definitely some people who really stunned.

My picks for best dressed are definitely...


I went to get ice cream late last night and saw Halle on screen in our lobby and wow. She was beyond gorgeous in this dress.


Charlize Theron's been one of my favorite actresses since I saw Aeon Flux and fell in love with her hair and voice. Still, I don't really follow people's careers much. I don't know what she was on the carpet for, but she definitely wins for looking absolutely gorgeous.


Amanda Seyfried is just absolutely beautiful, and while I do generally like bolder gowns, this one was a lovely choice for her.


Kristin Chenoweth was, overall, my favorite for the night. She had an absolutely gorgeous gown, and looked absolutely fantastic.

all pictures: source
Finally, let's just talk about how absolutely adorable Quvezhané Wallis is, alright? She has a puppy purse, and the puppy is dressed up too.

Who were your favorites?



7 comments:

  1. I love Charlize! She was my #2 best dressed..you can check out my blog to see who's made my number 1.

    xoxo,
    Chi
    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess I did not watch the Oscars either. Aside from the pretty dresses I usually find award shows rather boring.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! That's really the only thing I care about from awards shows. The dresses are so gorgeous, and everything else is just kind of dull or riddled with rude 'jokes' about people - the clothes are definitely the best part.

      xo
      Sue

      Delete
  3. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, Charlize was gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She really was. I don't know how, but she always does, and it's amazing.

      Delete

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue