just a hint

Today's just being one of those days. I'm sure you're familiar with them - the days where you didn't think you had too much to get through, but suddenly you remember everything you haven't done yet, but need to get done ASAP. Tests, multiple books, cleaning, a few projects I swore up and down that I'd finish within the first week of school... Oh yes, it's been a day, and I haven't even taken today's test yet.

To tide you over till tomorrow's post of favorites, have a sneak peek of something I want to show off next week!


On a side-note, do you know how awkward it can be when teachers notice that you're drawing in class? I take notes constantly, but sometimes there's something boring going on that doesn't require me to pay attention, so I start on this stuff, and then... Well, my Arabic teacher's decided that my two commuter student friends and I should collaborate on drawing stuff - one of them draws lots of her characters, I draw clothes (and characters, but he hasn't noticed those yet), and the other draws patterns. Maybe we'll make him happy and do something with that for our final skit. My Accounting teacher also noticed on Tuesday, and interrupted her lecture to ask if I watch Project Runway. I think I'm supposed to start, now, so I guess I know my Spring Break plans...

And just you're also having a "day", I leave you with this masterpiece to brighten your day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue