planning ahead

Last Thursday, before I realized it was Valentine's Day (I still deserve an award for how observant I am, I swear), I posted this, featuring a selfie of me with one of my current not-projecty-projects, one that's seen me ordered to watch Project Runway and somehow made my Arabic teacher decide to show off his art from his old yearbooks. It's really a fairly simple thing - I've been sketching outfits in order to find new ways to wear different pieces, because creativity sometimes needs help, especially when your wakeup time is 8AM every day.



I've even put checkmarks next to the ones that I know work and are good outfits. It's pretty fun to have ideas for outfits when I don't want to think, honestly. Does anyone else do something kinda like this to figure out things they can wear? Lemme know if you do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue