and so the week ends

This is incredibly late, but today was definitely one of those days. I thought I had everything put together, ready...and then it all poured into insanity. I hope I did alright on my test today, and that everyone I didn't manage to speak to enjoyed my club's event this evening, given that I forgot what I was doing halfway through the exam and the sound system was messed up like crazy during the event.

Some of my favorites of the week:
source
This is the most gorgeous coat I've seen recently. I love the length and torso area most, and the sleeves are pretty nice.


source
Puns are my eternal weakness. I'm sorry, but literally, they just are.
source
If my hair would get just a little bit longer I might be able to do this, and that would be really nice.


source


source
My Accounting teacher has told me to watch Project Runway quite a few times, so last night...I did. It's not really my thing - I'm not a very competitive person, and I dislike it when people snipe at and argue with each other - but I did actually like Michelle quite a bit. She was definitely interesting.

How was your week?



5 comments:

  1. How amazing is that hair tutorial? I'm definitely going to give it a try! I've never seen an episode of Project Runway: I'm not big on reality shows. And I love that quote on writing so much! So true!

    xx Ivana

    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? It's so cool! I really don't watch TV at all, and it's not really my thing, but I guess it's okay. It wasn't TOO heavy on needless drama, which I think most tv shows are. (And most movies, too...) And that quote is definitely true, you're right.

      xo
      Sue

      Delete
  2. Great hair tutorial. I have been growing my hair out for what feels like forever. Now I need to learn a few updos.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  3. That braided bun is so cute - I love it!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue