ALL THE THINGS~~

So we had a tornado watch after the foreign language final last week, and then, to escape the rain, my dad took me to the mall. Needless to say...I bought things. Things, things, some pretty things~



A hat from Wet Seal. I am obsessed! It's also easy to customize - the black thing on it is a hair net I was given as a birthday present a while back. (A rather useful gift, if your hair is almost waist length...) I also have TONS of ribbons to play around on this with. I don't think summer's going to be boring. ;)

 

 

Flats - Wet Seal | Flip Flops - Forever 21 | Rose clips - Forever 21 | Necklace - Bui Yah Kah

The flats are to replace my now sadly deceased flats from Payless that I wore into the ground last year. I really need to acquire some other flats so that I don't do that to these. Fun fact - these are my first non-black pair of flats. I also now own six things that include pink on them. That necklace was also customized by moi. It used to have three of those square things showing, but I used some jewelry clasps to make it go up to one (three annoyed me but it was pretty and a dollar so I did not resist). And I'm going back to that mall very soon to buy an epic purse I spotted there - among other things.

Anything other people are hoping to buy, right now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue