Teenage Dream: Prom!

Sooooo prom was Saturday. I'm not really recovered yet, amazingly, even though it's been two days and I didn't go to the after party. Buuuuut I have pictures, so I ought to post them, no? The night was pretty good - I got a TON of beads (shown below), a pair of sunglasses (because we needed shades indoors?), a t-shirt and a flip-book of picture of me and a friend about to kill me with a giant dice (I need to take a video of that - neither of these are shown). Oh, and I got a shiny red/black garter. Whoo Vegas theme!

Dress - Blush by Alexia (bought at some weird boutique around here) | Shoes - Payless | Clutch - Forever 21 | Necklace - Vintage chain, crystal from Michael's | Bracelet - Forever 21 | Ring - Charlotte Russe



Prom was pretty awesome, in general. XD I had a good time. (Sigh; after all those years of loud proclamations that I was "NEVER GOING TO PROM BECAUSE GIRLS DO THAT". Still not sure why I was so against being female as a little kid...)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue