Things I Like

Sitting in my English classroom a few days ago (we got out for APs, and no one else came, including the teacher, even though we're supposed to be there!) I realized that the room inspires me. I love the decorations she chose to put up - ceramic signs, a select few paintings, everything but the "movie" posters for books. So I figured I might as well share a little bit.


 


I love the artwork so much. It's fairly calming and also there's a back-story. Which she told us at the start of the year, and I've mostly forgotten. I love wall-word things, and the little ceramic signs that she (and the rest of my teachers) have everywhere are fun. I don't know HOW she did the hanging things from the ceiling (our ceiling tiles are not sturdy, nor are the things holding them - I can vouch for this, having gotten into the ceiling once) but I adore them. And the way she organizes her things is even impressive. It looks disorganized, but she can find everything, and it looks good.

Yes, I do have a ridiculous mild interest in decorating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue