Playing Around

A few nights ago, I messed around with one of BDIB's earlier challenges, "Color Blocking", and invented this outfit for a night out to dinner. It's something I can see myself wearing around an awful lot.

Black shirt - La Luna Loca (a tiny store in Seattle that may/may not still be around) | Purple tank - I forget | Skirt - Charlotte Russe | Belt - Forever 21 | Shoes - Payless | Bracelet - Forever 21 | Necklace - King Tut Exhibit

 

 


















I love how the almost-nighttime light came out. It really worked out.

2 comments:

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue