Prep School!

Okay, so BDIB time! (Button in sidebar!) The theme's Prep School. I spent too much time agonizing, rather than PreCal homework (yeah...) I finally came to a weird compromise of what I had and what I needed. I like the way the short-sleeved jacket worked with the longer-sleeved oxford. The last time I liked that jacket was when I got it for Confirmation at fourteen. After that, I started hating it. I think I may just like it again now. And the shoes - they hurt like hell, but I love them to death.

Skirt + Jacket - Antonio Melani from Nordstrom's | Shirt - gift from Mom | Shoes - Forever 21 | Watch - Christmas Market at school | Rings - Class rings | Belt - Forever 21 | Tie - Salvage | Pin - present
 


 

 

 

 


I would now like to register that I hate trying to post and arrange pictures on Blogger. In the meantime, yay, this worked! It was fun to play with, though I doubt I'll wear something like this as a normal every-day kinda thing, but it was fun.

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing all the shots but I would have loved to see one BIGGER! I wanted to get a closeup of the shoes. Cute outfit though!

    I’d love it if you would stop by and see how a 45+ year old handles “Prep School”—you might find something to smile about anyway! See you there! http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2011/05/menswear-american-prep-outfits-modeled-by-women-over-45-bloggers-do-it-better/

    We have $75 Dress GIveaway on our right hand sidebar. Win something for yourself

    The Chief Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Still Blonde after all these YEARS

    Thank you! I'll keep that in mind for next time. Don't worry - those shoes will show up frequently on here.

    Your blog is amazing, and thank you for dropping by mine!

    ReplyDelete

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue