SAG Awards: Best Dressed

I sincerely meant to do this yesterday, before everything horrible happened with my darling. As it is, I still feel terrible, but... I'm not exactly going to feel any better by continuing to sob my eyes out. Anyhow, here are my top two "Best Dressed" from the SAG Awards. I won't do a "Worst Dressed", not now, not ever, because it feels extremely petty to pick on something like that. I'd rather celebrate the good than dwell on the bad.

Viola Davis is definitely my number one! This white Marchesa gown is absolutely gorgeous on her, and the detail up top is super lovely, especially with the asymmetry going on with it.

Ariel Winter is such a stylish girl! I've absolutely adored her since the first time I saw her picture (seriously, I don't watch Modern Family - it sounds great, but I'm not much of a TV girl (a discussion for another time)). Point blank, she's super cute, and...so is her clothing. I know, I hate this length of skirt/dress. But Ariel pulls it off, somehow, and looks absolutely great. This Collette Dinnigan dress looks like it'd be hard for most people, but seriously, she killed it. (ps; Can I have her as my little sister for a day?)

Who were your favorites at the SAG Awards?
(Pictures via Yahoo!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue