- Be more willing to commit to things and decisions, and be open about my ambitions instead of being afraid to reveal them.
- Branch out with my fashion.
- Write a short story every week. (I mean, a short story, not a "short" story of fifty pages).
- Similarly, manage some form of exercise that is not walking at least once a week.
- Last but not least, study on a more frequent basis.
It always takes me a while to finalize my New Years resolutions. It's mainly because I ignore the existence of New Years until the day AFTER it. I'm terrible, I know. My general process for making these resolutions is observing my own behavior, and spotting things I want to do differently. Therefore, I have quite a few resolutions for this (hopefully wonderful) year of 2012.