Fantabulous~!

Oh, I'm so glad this week is over! Everything's been crazy hectic and I've barely had time for anything...well, I had time for stuff the two days I was sick, but I'm gonna be honest, I found myself sleeping those away and pinning stuff when I was awake. (Which wasn't much...) Finishing up final applications, making up homework, and taking any spare time to memorize my lines for the musical (Little Shop of Horrors!) has kept me pretty busy. At least, in about a month, the musical will be done and my levels of exhaustion will plummet. In the meantime, though, it's time to see some pins!

From here.
I. Love. These. Shoes. And I want a pair in every color... Seriously! They look comfy, they're adorable, what more do you want? And they seem to stay on your heels...always a good thing.
From here.
An IKEA hack. A truly AWESOME IKEA hack. This just came out gorgeous, and I looooove the design.
From here.
I'm nervously fidgeting every time I look at this, but...I think I'm really going to try making it. Anyone ready for my first go at a sewing machine in ten years? I don't even remember what I learned in that class at eight... Oh well! That's what the internet and the manual to that machine of mine are for.
From here.
I do not ordinarily pin seriously hot men (with the exception of Matthew Lewis, who I kind of feel obligated to pin it the instant I see his face...) but I HAD to with this. Is there some rule that if a kid worked on the HP movies, they would turn into a seriously hot person afterwards? Because really...I'm wondering.
From here.
Iris Apfel is AMAZING. I really can't think of any word that expresses it so well. (Well, I can...but they're thesaurus worthy words, so I'm going to save them...) If I have to live to be that old, I hope I'm as rocking as she is.
From here.
Inspiration for some of my resolutions.
From here.
This is one thing I have pinned that is seriously going to be finding its way into my life this next weekend. Of all these tips, the one I think is going to be most useful for me is the folders in accordion file. I think that'll make it SO much easier to keep track of all my papers. And am ashamed of how disorganized I am. I'm making progress, at least? (And at least I finally realized that just because I didn't notice the effects didn't mean there were none...)
From here.
Why do I keep finding gorgeous cakes that I really love and could never ever make myself?
From here.
This sums up everything I feel about H/H shipping, really.
From here.
I love illustrations like this, but I can't help but wonder how high this girl's heels are to let her have that kind of legs. (Yes, yes, it's a drawing...but daaaaaaamn, those legs...)
From here.
This has a bunch of tips for learning to "see" light by understanding how natural light works. I'm going to start attempting to apply some of what I've learned from this to my own photos.
From here.
Not children, really...but definitely nephews, nieces, godkids (my friends keep promising me I'll get to be their kids' godmother when they have children...)
From here.
Bun with a sweatband. I'm so loving this.
From here.
Grand Canyon Skywalk. Isn't it simply lovely?
From here.
I think I've actually finally figured out what I want to do for a living. Not so much "become a fashion designer" as, maybe, "become a stylist or style editor of some variety", but certainly involving fashion. It's funny how you change as you get older. I'd never have even thought that was a possibility for ME a few years ago (too girly, right, sixteen-year-old-self?). Heck, until a little while ago, I didn't even know there were schools primarily dedicated to fashion.
From here.
I find this fascinating. It doesn't seem to be about actually running so much as more, the mental side of it, I guess? But it's an intriguing topic.

What things have you loved this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue