Pictures - Now Contain the Sky!

I tried out a different area of the yard while taking pictures of the outfit I wore New Years Day. Sadly, I didn't actually do any celebrating, because I seem to have come down with a cold. ( :( )

And my dog managed to get into the first of these, but somehow managed to run out of it after that.

Blazer - thrifted | Shirt/Pants - F21 | Heels - Payless | Necklace - The Meadows Museum
 


A close-up on my arm party!
Chunky gold bracelet - Fallas | other gold bracelets/blue bracelets - F21 | Friendship bracelet/cross bracelet - handmade by various friends

I'll try to talk about my New Years resolutions tomorrow, if I can make them sound coherent. In the meantime, I'm going back to school today. At least that means I only have one semester left of these awful looking uniforms!

How was your New Years? I hope nobody else has a cold to show for the holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue