Fabulously Pinteresting

I'm making one little change to my Friday posts of my favorite pins. Instead of doing one from each board, I'm just going to do my overall favorite. I really have far too many pin boards to do one from each board and still keep up with everything! You'll still get a sizable amount of my faves, just not one per board. Enjoy!

Source
Such a useful tutorial! I have a pair of VERY well-used shoes in need of this sort of TLC.

Source
I'm so loving this maxi skirt! Yes, I'm still on the maxi boat. In my opinion, midi skirts are very rarely flattering on a woman, especially a short one. They make you look even shorter, and that doesn't help anything.

Source
Wouldn't biking like this be kind of cool? And uncomfortable?

Source
So true! More people need to believe this of themselves.

Source
I spent a healthy amount of time giggling at this, of course.

Source
I love anything with the princesses in modern fashion! I totally want Anastasia and Aurora's outfits here. Oh, and Rapunzel's shoes. Those sandals are perfection.

Source
I feel like something like this might just wind up as my new facebook profile picture, don't you? Jump shots are always cool...

Source
THIS IS TRUTH. Seriously, how did people not learn from the past? Especially after Napoleon!

Source
Burgundy St, Madrid, Spain. This is part of the reason I'm wishing I could just have a year with nothing to do but explore Madrid. I really wish I could just have eons in which to explore every corner of our planet, and see everything, meet everyone, do everything.

What can I say about this without bursting into tears? It's perfectly executed in every sense of the word. I could watch it for hours, and I do listen to it on end. Each instant is dead on for the words. And the song itself is perfect for the series - a simultaneously uplifting and heartbreakingly beautiful piece of music.

What are your favorites from the week? Do share, especially any music!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue