Chambray

Finally, I'm starting to wear that chambray shirt of mine more often. Heck, I've worn it twice in the past week!

First, on Sunday, I wore it with my wonderful new thigh high boots (which I'd spent quite a bit of time hunting for, then an equal amount of time trying to figure out how to wear). It was a surprisingly fun and comfortable outfit, and apparently looked awesome. If only the wind hadn't invaded my pictures...

Shirt - JC Penney Outlet | Necklace - R21 | Belt, pants - F21 | Boots - DEB | Bracelet - Fallas Discount | Purse - Nordstrom's



Yes, pink lips, the NYX thing I have, again. I like pink lips, what can I say?

Then, I wore it again yesterday, for Western Day at my school. Honestly, it was pretty much the exact outfit reworn with different shoes and a different bracelet...

Boots - Justin Boots | Bracelet - F21 | Ring - Earthbound
 

It was crazy comfortable, although walking into school through the rain was a little awkward. Heels and rain don't get along all that well, it seems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue