Hunger Games Premier!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

okay, okay. I'll breathe! I'm just SO excited for this! I've never squealed while buying tickets for a movie before, but I did for this. I think it's mostly because I'm going to the midnight premier! But still! Excited!

I'm dressing up, like approximately almost every fan attending, so I picked Foxface, for the red hair.

Jacket - thrifted | Shirt - Bui Yah Kah | Pants - Windsor | Boots - Wet Seal | Belt - I dunno...

 

I may have gotten a bit into character for shooting this... Also, get a load of our white sky. What's up with that, Texas? Usually your sky is so blue it's blinding, then it's so...bleh whenever I want to take pictures outdoors. Oh well - I'm crazy excited for this movie! One more hour till I go to the theater to make sure I've got the tickets and stuff! I'll stop the gratuitous abuse of the exclamation point later!

(And yes, I know the pants aren't the right color, ah well... I don't own anything khaki, and I'm seven inches shorter than the next-shortest person in the house...)

Okay, now, I'm going to go take a deep breath and continue doing things.

Share any premier outfits, guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue