Slow, Kids at Play

Well, okay, I only count as a kid for another thirty-four days, but that really isn't the point here.

I've been on a beauty kick of late, playing around with various makeups. I've gone from having so little makeup I had no need to corral it to actually having to buy something to keep it in. (Something that I'm somehow outgrowing...). I even just (yesterday) signed up for Birchbox, which sends makeup samples and stuff to your house. But my nailpolish collection is what's really exploded...as has my ability to actually paint my nails.

Peacekeeper Paint Me Nonviolent.

Sally Girl, some color I can't find the name of.

I recently got this Peacekeeper nail polish on sale at Sprouts for $2.97. That name is a guess off the colors on the site, since it didn't say the name. It's pretty smooth, but I'm thinking it'd be better with a topcoat that isn't super old. I have been using one that's like five years old... Anyhow, this was a totally simple nail except on the thumb. I'm not sure why I picked the thumb for accent nail, but I didn't want to do it on my ring finger for some reason. Oh well! I'll be special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue