Animal Side

This is indeed for BDIBAnimal Instinct. I guess I should start by saying I'm not actually a fan of animal prints? I was heavily into them back when my brother was married, because I idolized his then-wife, who I vividly remember wore leopard-print everything. So I have a bunch of animal-print scarves laying around... All my other stuff got dumped ages ago because it was too small/too ugly.

 


Leopard shawl/scarf - no clue | Top - La Luna Loca | Headband/Pants - F21 | Shoes - Rue21 | Earrings - Charming Charlie's

Is it fashion blogger blasphemy that I dislike animal prints? Because I really do. I'm sorry, I just...can't stand them these days, and I have no idea why. Maybe I'll overcome it like I overcame the floral hate...wearing it with only black is a step in that direction, I think.

Oh well! They generally look okay with all-black.
(I need to take the LLL shirt in...it's a medium, I think, but it's huge on me... add it to the to-do list).



2 comments:

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue