Red/White/Blue

My school's Homecoming theme this year is "Amurrca". Well, America, really, but we feel the compulsion to pronounce it George Bush Jr.-style. For four days out of the week, we get to dress with themes. (Thursday is dress uniform for Eucharist...did you know it was disrespectful to God to not wear ugly plaid jumpers to church/chapel? That's your How-God-Works-At-Christian-Schools for the day...) I won't be participating on Wednesday, because I didn't have the cash flow to buy one ($15 for a t-shirt, seriously!? It's grey and the only silkscreening is our school name and an American flag on the back...). However, I'm totally posting the other days.

Yesterday's theme was "Red, White, and Blue". I went without any white because my white shoes are either house shoes or mega-uncomfortable. Oh, and this leather jacket is one of two items I bought at discount store Fallas this past weekend. You'll see the other soon. ;)

Jacket - Fallas | Cami - DEB | Jeans - ??? | Heels - Payless
 

 


And have a clip from the larger versions of these pictures of the Texas sky. Yes, it's really that blue.


And a teaser for today's outfit, which you'll see in full tomorrow.

The theme is East, and I'm going as someone known for a bit of a darker shade of this...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue