time to combat time

Ignoring the overload of the word 'time' in that post...

I'm going to be taking a short break this week, starting today and going through next Monday.  I'll be back on Tuesday the 25th.  I just need some extra time to get things together, since I'm going back to Texas over the weekend, which means I'm forfeiting my usual Saturday dance of remembering how to function, the one where I do adult things like purchasing vegetables and doing laundry and cleaning my floor.  Which means I have to somehow fit those in during the week, right as I'm also starting my SAGES (there's an essay due EVERY WEEK, I'm just going to go die now...well, maybe not die, but sob in terror...)  Anyways, all that aside, practically, this means this is all you'll be seeing of me until the 25th, when you'll get another music-y post and the day after should see some Texas.  (Like, I will do my best to make it as Texas as possible, minus the cowboy boots because I'm only taking a carry-on and I'm not willing to lose the space since I intend to bring things back too!)

I hope you guys have a lovely week!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, it's ok, you deserve some down time. Managing a blog whilst keeping up with your 'real' life is really hard work. Enjoy your trip to Texas, and we'll see ya next week :)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ever apologize for taking a break, especially if it's the weekend. hehe...you deserve it and I hope you havea great time in Texas.

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue