Hot Pink

This is what I have discovered from actually using my Twitter this past week: if it isn't one thing EVERYWHERE, it's another. Prabal Gurung was literally my entire feed for about six straight hours. (Maybe this is because, other than some Harry Potter stars, I'm mainly following fashion people who're based in New York...) I didn't mind that much, though, the collection is gorgeous. Anyhow, we're starting the week off easy on here, with just my mani for the week. This one was actually inspired by a pin on Pinterest.

the inspiration
Zoya "Lolly" is the matte

And Essie "Secret Story" is the glossy.

So this is definitely an interesting one to try. I need to acquire some more matte polishes to try it in other colors, just for my personal curiousity on the subject, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue