Added Another Style to the Repertoire

Think back to last Friday, and remember the video at the very end of the post. It was for this hairstyle apparently commonly worn by Meredith from Birchbox. It's called the Modern Topsy Tail Updo. In case you don't feel like following the link back to last Friday's post, I'm also putting the video down here.


It's really easy, and it actually stays very well. I tried it out on Saturday, and it definitely worked well. Just another little thing I can do with my awkward length hair. Some shots of it (ignore how weird my face is being... It's having trouble figuring out how smiling works...)


Definitely something that everyone can and should try. (And let Birchbox know if you try - pretty sure they love to see that!) And of course, let me know if there are any styles you think I should try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue