Helmet Hair & Sunglasses

Remember this post and this post? Well, I finally reshot the outfit, since the dress survived!

The Seniors, for Homecoming Week, had the theme "East" under the overall theme of "America" (say it like Bush Jr. and you'll have the actual theme). Of course, I immediately knew I had to pay tribute to Anna Wintour. Oh yes... A slightly too-blond wig (everything the proper shade was curly and long :/ ) made it very possible. That, and some google searches. I took inspiration from this outfit she rocked a while back, adapting it to my wardrobe and the fact I'd be outside a bit. Yes, I wore sunglasses all day...

Wig - some Halloween store | Sunglasses - gas station | Dress - Lily | Tights - Forever 21 | Heels - Rue 21

What do you think?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue