Fantabulous!

Aaaand it's Friday! (Thank goodness, this week has felt never-ending!) Sorry for missing yesterday - it's hard to keep up with everything, some days moreso than on others.

From here.
I'll have to keep this in mind for my red heels, since the color's been getting pretty scuffed up.
From here.
I can't express my need for this decal! I just...I want like ten of them. :|
From here.
This dress is just...so gorgeous. Sadly, it's also like 350 USD.
From here.
From here.
One of four women interviewed by Refinery29, this girl had my favorite outfit of the batch. She works at Google (which looks like the coolest place to work EVER).
From here.
From tumblr.
From here.
I've always wanted to make one of these...they're fascinatingly lovely.
From here/
A site full of healthy crockpot recipes.
source unavailable.
From here.
This is just...amazing.
From here.
This is one of the coolest photoshop manips I've ever heard of. Colors to words.
From here.
From here.
This braid is gorgeous... I wonder how long her hair is, though.
From here.
This is a simply stunning picture.

How was your week? Got any favorites to share?

1 comment:

  1. That braid is amazingly gorgeous. I think because it's a French braid that her hair might not be all that long, though it's for sure thick and luxurious. I don't know how to French braid, otherwise I'd try it.

    ReplyDelete

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue