Fantabulous~!

So it's time to show off my favorite pins from the week via my pinterest account. This week's been insane, considering I spent it in two states and a lot of classes and homework. Overall, I'm just grateful that I've mostly stopped being tired.








From here.



This is the truest thing of all true things, as far as I am concerned. XD








From here.



I love windowseats. This is like...a windowseat made where there was one but isn't really a windowseat. But it's awesome and pretty.








From here.



I am embarrassed to admit that I threw a fit when I realized these weren't real... I really want a pair. :|








From here.



This is the cutest thing ever.








From here.



I love Bonnie Wright so much. She was a wonderful Ginny, and a gorgeous person.








No source apparent.



I love puppies! Especially every variety of spaniel.








From here.



I love JKR. She's got a way of making her words truly powerful.








From here.



A way to handle jeans zippers that think they belong open... Definitely a wonderful idea.








From here.



One of my favorite foods ever is Chicken Cordon Bleu. Seriously. Addiction.








From here.



This just...expresses like all my feelings about Neville. He's probably the second-bravest character in the story, right behind Snape. He doesn't just fight Voldemort - he argues with him face to face, even though he's probably more terrified than anyone else. I think I wanted to marry him after I'd finished Deathly Hallows, seriously. (I also was inspired to attempt copious amounts of fanfiction about him afterwards...)








From tumblr.



I'm obsessed with drawing eyes - literally, I've got an entire page of "notes" in my English binder where I drew a ton of eyes when I should have been reading something. (It's ok, I read really quickly so I still came out okay...)








From here.



I always love photography tips. They're wonderful to have, whether or not I can use them all.








From here.



I laughed so hard when I found this... It's amazing. XD








From here.



All I want to know is: HOW WERE THESE DONE!? Because I want to make these my permanent nails. :|








From here.



Koh Samed, Thailand. Stunningly beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue