Fantabulously Pinteresting...

Welcome to the weekend! I hope your week was wonderful and that your food coma isn't too severe. And that you got some good Black Friday steals. As usual, my favorites for the week, via my pinterest.

From here.
Guys, I think I'm getting a pair of these... I need brown boots, right? Yes, right.
From here.
This is beautiful... I wanna live there.
From here.
I reeeeeally wanna make this shirt. ^^
From here.
Helena Bonham Carter is one of my idols, as far as acting goes.
From here.
From here.
From here.
I reaaaally wanna know...was this cake chocolate, or vanilla? XD Or what?
From here.
From here.
From here.
Just give my hair a little growing time, and I'll be trying this out.
From here.
What are your favorites from this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue