Hats!

Last Saturday was my birthday. I keep re-realizing that I'm eighteen, and it's so odd. I missed yesterday's post due to one of my birthday presents, Mastiff by Tamora Pierce. ^^;

Last Friday, I also was dragged to see Breaking Dawn Part One by a few friends. I'm not really a fan, but I've somehow wound up watching all the pieces so far (including Eclipse in Spanish...) I think this one was, in some ways, better than the others - primarily because KStew had facial expressions in it, finally, which has me excited for Snow White and the Huntsman. (Yes, I'm a fairy tale geek...especially for Snow White stuff!)

Over the past weekend, I've literally had a hat on every day. It's handy for dealing with the fact that it's been pretty cold lately, and also a good way to avoid being annoyed with my hair, which is pulling a poodle thing for shape.

To Breaking Dawn...
Hat/pants - F21 | Shirt - Kohl's | Blazer/shoes - thrifted | Necklace - R21

I wound up being so comfortable in this that I wore semi-identical outfits the next two days (with shirt and shoe swaps, and one hat swap). Sadly, those lack pictures because I was too busy.

Next, my outfit yesterday (which was worn doing grocery shopping...not very glamorous or fun).
Hat/dress - thrifted | Cardigan/tights - F21 | Shoes - someplace | Necklace- R21
 

I swear it looked better in real life than camera... Sigh.
Do you ever wear hats?

1 comment:

  1. adore the mustard yellow. so cute. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new fash trend report. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue