shiny shiny

I don't know why, but as we're heading into fall, I have an absolute obsession with crescent moon necklaces.
From here.

From here.
From here.
I showed a picture of it already, but I ~kind of~ made something similar to this last one, from an earring. To refresh your memory of it...it's the necklace in this picture:
Which became this...
(Like my hair? Trying a darker red that looks better with light.)
Still need to figure out what to do with the mate of that earring...I may just glue it to some ribbon and prance around pretending to be Sailor Moon (because I have a short uniform skirt and have yet to grow up) for the heck of it. But any ideas are quite welcome!

And now I'm going to hunt for some other crescent moon necklaces...we'll see if I manage to find any.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue