30 for 30 Challenge: Outfits Nineteen and Twenty

From July...

Denim Jacket - thrifted | Tank - A'gaci | Shorts - H&M | Shoes - Payless

 

Yeah...denim on denim. Trendy, eh? I'm still not sure how I feel about it...I think it mighta worked better with a darker piece. Might try again sometime later...but yeah. whoo.

Since I never got to outfit twenty - or past - we're going to see if I can get through at least some of the remaining eleven days with my vacation outfits.
Day twenty.
Hat - Disney (lol I wish I had it...) | Jacket - F21 | Tank - A'gaci | Jeans - Macy's? | Bag - Land's End














...fine, I only managed one outfit that also came with a picture that had things in the thirty. I'm not sure I want to continue this, though, to finish it up. I've definitely been having trouble thinking of any new ideas.

In other news, I finally figured out what I'm doing with the other earring. I'm making it into a barrette! Oh yeah. : D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue