Sigh

As it turns out, nothing will be getting done till I'm through with vacation. I'm putting my 30-for-30 on hold till it's over (I already am done through #20, so it'll just be ten outfits left) and getting prepared for college visits (eeeeeeeeeep) and Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, and the beach (yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy)! I suppose I might manage the time to sort of work on posts about that. (We'll be driving a lot, after all).

I'm just excited for Friday, when we're picking the chiquito (my nickname for my quasi-brother) up from his family in Arizona and just getting to California already! My only regret is that I don't get a midnight showing of Harry Potter. I've never managed to go to one, not even the ones that opened on my birthday. Don't worry too much. I'm making up for this by wearing house colors in the car.

Hopefully everyone else will have fun, whether at HP showings, or on vacation, or bumming around the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue