30 for 30 Challenge: Day Fifteen

I'M GOING CRAZY.
Oddly enough, it has nothing to do with this challenge. It has to do with me wearing skirts more often, of my own volition. I have this weird, almost...dysmorphia thing with my hair. When I wear skirts, I want it to be short as can be...and when I wear pants, I want it to be as long as I can get it. I woke up yesterday from a dream about chopping my hair off. I'm serious. So after the third, I'm throwing my shorts back on and not leaving them for a while, because I really do want my hair to be long, and I hate dealing with this weird mental process of mine.

At least this outfit was cute, and marked a first for me - that is, mixing prints. I don't think I've ever done that before, not even when I was a little kid.
Bow - I have no idea | Top - thrifted | Skirt - Body Central | Sandals - Charlotte Russe
 

I don't know what I was doing in the last shot, but I laughed enough that I didn't retake it.
Now, I'm finding things I can do with my hair that make it look short without actually chopping any of it off. We'll see how that goes...and if you have any ideas, PLEASE COMMENT. (The reason I won't chop my hair off is...well, been there, done that, spent a year being asked if I was a boy, never doing that again - androgyny works for some people, but I can't do it and be happy).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue