The Caliber Collection

I'll be the first to admit that I don't actually pay much attention to brands of any sort - I like the clothes I like, and it doesn't matter what's what if I can't afford it, personally.  A few weeks ago, perusing Yahoo! in an attempt to stop feeling useless, I stumbled upon an article about The Caliber Collection, a line of jewelry made from guns turned in to or confiscated by the Newark Police Department.  Each piece is engraved with the serial number of the gun it was made from and where the gun comes from, and they come in steel and brass. They're beautiful, and bound to a good purpose, which is allowing a gun buyback program to continue to flourish.  Take a look at their site, read their story, and share them with people!  Hopefully, the people who can afford will buy.
brass bangle

steel cuff

Enjoy!



ps: I forgot what days were what and set the wrong publishing time for this. Go me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue