Prom 2012

Prom happened a while ago. The first thing that needs to be said is... There was a face reader. As in, she looked at our face and described our personalities. And...she was creepily spot-on for everyone. (Apparently, the bigger your chin is, the greater your willpower...?) It was interesting and odd.

Shoes - Payless | Bracelet - F21 | Ring - Jewelmint

 

My hair managed to behave itself for this. My trick to getting these curls is to put your wet hair into pigtails and twist them in towards your face and leave them. When the hair's dry, you separate out sections, and, yay, curls!

Anyhow, the night was fun, and I'm finishing up this post on the heels of a root canal, so...
(Brush your teeth like your life depends on it, root canals are NOT fun and I still have another two to go and you really don't want to have one! (Also, if you have children who hate brushing their teeth, I believe I now possess the ability to scare them into it...))



0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue