Eyeliner

I don't have any real material for you...
Just a couple of pictures proving that I have managed to overcome my eyeliner terror in order to get it on my upper lid. (I refuse to put it on my waterline; I know it looks better but it freaks me out).




Almost makes me wish I had the patience/energy to do some makeup in the mornings... But the extra ten minutes of sleep are well worth it.

Oh, and that Hunger Games shirt is from Hot Topic. I've recently become addicted to that series. (I STILL NEED  TO READ MOCKINGJAY). It's my new favorite clothing item, and has inspired me to toy with the idea of attempting to paint the symbol on my bookbag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue