hell on my back

I got a sunburn on the fifth, and before you ask, it's actually the worst one I've ever had.  Which is weird, because it happened in half the time it usually takes me to get ones that are almost as bad...  Apparently, Ohio sun is nastier than Spain or California sun (we won't speculate on Texas sun, because I've never been stupid enough to stay outside too long in that...well, except when I was six, but...)  Anyways, I can't really lift my arms or comfortably put shirts on, and that, added to the fact I have two papers to write this week, means minimal posting this week.  (I know, again!? Yes, again, I am sorry).  I'll try to get an outfit post up on Wednesday, since I'm not even going to really bother with today.

Now, time to go try to get a shirt on without screaming, write this paper, go to my doctor's appointment, go get some aloe vera, and find someone capable of reaching my back to assist me in the noble endeavor of making it possible for me to function semi-normally...

1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor thing! I'm so sorry :( I got a really awful sunburn in San Diego when I was a junior in high school. It was the worst. I hope you are feeling/doing better soon!

    ReplyDelete

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue