Best Dressed: Academy of Country Music Awards

I typically adore peering at snaps from the red carpet and ooh-ing over the gorgeous dresses and shoes. Buuuut this awards show, the clothes just didn't do it very well. I honestly could only find three dresses I liked, period. Or rather, I liked most of the dresses, I just thought they were all wrong for the people wearing them. Oh well! I guess this made it easier to compile a best dressed list, right?

Carrie Underwood was basically perfect. Definitely the best dressed at the whole event, though I can't say I'm such a fan of the Angelina look. At least she isn't doing the leg thrust - it looks like the dress just falls that way.


Taylor Swift was lovely, of course, though I am kind of confused by that gold strip on the skirt of her dress. I love her hair straight, have to say, though I'm sure it takes tons and tons of effort. (Honestly, I love her hair either way... Some people have wonderful hair).

Source for all images
Ira Dean. I've heard her music before, though it wasn't till hitting up this Yahoo! slideshow that I found out what she sings and what her name was.

Are there any ones this slideshow missed that you liked? And what do you think of my picks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue