wool coats

It's been a long time since there's been a Bloggers Do It Better challenge, and this lined up with Cleveland's "lovely" weather - wool coats, right in time for the first snow. (IT'S ONLY OCTOBER, COME ON CLEVELAND).  Literally, I'm pretty sure I read the challenge after I got dressed on Wednesday.

For clarification, this is what we looked like on Wednesday:


It was nuts, because we had thunderhail (and a guy at the RTA rapping about the thunderhail, but that's a different story), and thundersnow, and thundersleet, as well as just old-fashioned thunderstorms.  A very good day for warm coats and umbrellas...


Coat/earrings on coat/bracelets - F21 | Dress - The Limited | Tights - WalMart | Shoes - PayLess


Also, can I just say, I took these pictures like right after eating wayyyy too much food...  It was a bad idea.  Such a bad idea.  I pretty much went to bed straight after this, honestly.

Winter isn't just coming y'all.  It's here.  Now go check out the linkup to see what other people did!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, you have snow this early in the year? I am pretty jealous, we only vaguely get snow every five years or so and it only lasts like 2 days. Lets swap climates! I love your combinations of blues, the dress is so elegant on you and adore the cobalt blue coat, what a striking piece! P.S I wish I could go back in time and change my prom dress too. Stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue