We'll See...

Hi!  So, I said there'd be a post on Friday.  Unfortunately, my computer decided to kick the bucket last week.  It's fixable, but requires an external hard drive, and so fixing it is going to be my focus this week.  If I'm lucky, it'll go quickly, but there is a possibility I'll have to completely erase everything on my hard drive, and that means I won't have a lot of the files I'd be using for some upcoming posts.  (Not that it's likely I'll get anything up for a little while anyways).

Also, the moral of this story is, buy an external hard drive, and ask a hardware person advice on it too before you buy if you're not a hardware person yourself, and then back your files up regularly.  That is my new plan in life because being unable to access anything with my computer is crazy stressful and terrifying.

Hopefully I'll be able to come back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please read this before you comment!

I love to hear from my readers and those new to my blog (feel free to url-drop if you need to)! Interacting with people can be so inspiring. PLEASE DON'T leave me just "FOLLOW MY BLOG" messages that you copypasta on dozens of blogs - I follow blogs when I feel inspired by their content, and I try to show it by actively commenting on the content they've generated. I will delete these responses, because they make me extremely uncomfortable. (Yes, I'm aware that's pretty odd... I'm sorry).

That said, I hope you have a lovely day!
xo
Sue